Lockheed Martin Senior Thread Lead in Orlando, Florida
Thread lead will work with EPMs and Chief Architects to identify thread impacts to architecture and product team backlogs, and participate in backlog prioritization.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Serving as the technical subject matter expert overseeing the thread from system design through test.
- Ensuring overall consistency across the products
- Drive design decisions for respective thread
- Actively communicate status and roadblocks to leadership and stakeholders on all tasks
- US DoD experience in Logistics or Sustainment community
- Demonstrated proficiency in systems engineering principles and practices.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, web development, and web services.
-Experience leading multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to analyze, design, build, and operate a technology stack
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Digital Development Environment (DDE) tenants: Agile, Automation, Model Based Design
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.