Lockheed Martin Software Configuration Analyst / Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: -Responsible for planning and executing all software
-Utilize software configuration management tool (Razor or AccuRev) to manage software files and track software changes.
-Manage agenda and minutes for Software Engineering Board (SWEB) to control software changes.
-Create software builds and associated documentation (VDDs) and generate monthly metric reports.
-Interface with Software lead, Software engineers, and Software Quality Assurance to achieve program objectives in accordance with program schedule.
-Develop and maintain software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products.
-Perform configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documents.
-Design, develop, automate, and maintain productivity tools using programming database or scripting languages.
-Individual must be a self-starter capable of effectively managing multiple tasks.
-Candidate must have strong computer skills, able to work well within teaming environment.
-Frequent interface with internal company and external contacts is required.
-Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
-Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area. This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options.
-The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part.
-Orlando is home to the University of Central Florida (UCF), Walt Disney World, and SeaWorld.
Where can you get to from Orlando?
-Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center.
-Tampa is about 1 and ¼ hours from Orlando.
-West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast.
-Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret clearance.
• Bachelors or Master's Degree from an accredited university (preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Computer Information Technology degree or related discipline).
• Must have 1 year of professional experience (with Masters Degree) OR at least 3 years of experience with Bachelor's Degree.
• Must have working knowledge of Software Configuration Management tools (AccuRev, Razor or comparable).
• Hands on experience working with Excel and databases for data entry, tracking and reporting information.
• Ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
• Develops solutions to assigned technical problems of limited scope which require ingenuity and innovation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills across diverse technical and business personnel.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.