Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Staff / Embedded / C++ / Orlando, Fl in Orlando, Florida
Description: Here at Lockheed Martin we strive to always recruit the best and brightest talent. If that’s you and you have the technical skills described in this job requisition we encourage you to apply for the job, come to work for Lockheed Martin and help to keep our military strong and our country safe.
Candidate must have strong software skills, leadership and communication skills. Candidate will be responsible for the development of an interface to Launcher SW and Booster Controls. Candidate must be able to work seamlessly among cross functional disciplines.
- Experience managing software development efforts where the team members are dispersed across multiple sites
- Prior experience as a technical lead responsible for leading a diverse team through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Prior experience developing a software architecture for safety critical weapon system
- Experience with a wide range of software tools used for architecture and design (e.g. Rhapsody, Rational Rose, etc.)
- Previous experience with safety critical SW and cybersecurity
- Experienced real time embedded software developer
- Certified Software Architect
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.