Lockheed Martin Software Engineer in Orlando, Florida
Description: This position is for a software engineering/developer role within Lockheed Martin Enterprise IT Applications supporting the Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) Business Area. This position will be part of a small, motivated team of software engineers who are focused on the design, development, and deployment of business applications in support of the MFC IT Organization and the MFC Finance & Business Operations functional organization.
Additionally, the qualified candidate would be expected to consume new concepts and technologies quickly, as well as be able to educate other technologists on their applicability and usage. The candidate may also work closely with management and/or team leads to develop future plans and schedules and provide input into presentations and/or technical peer and/or milestone reviews.
This position will be located preferably at the Missiles and Fire Control locations in Orlando, FL or Grand Prairie, TX
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience with C#.Net or VB.Net development
• Experience developing Microsoft SQLServer based applications
• Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
• Experience with configuration management systems, especially Team Foundation Server
• Experience with Object Oriented Design
• Effective communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Effective teaming skills (co-located and virtual)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.