Lockheed Martin Software Engineer in Orlando, Florida
Description: This Lockheed Martin (LM) Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position serves as a software engineer/developer for the Business Development suite of applications. Enterprise Business Services (EBS) supports Lockheed Martin's business operations around the globe.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Designing and developing existing applications
(front end user experience, backend business logic and relational data store)
• Estimating level of effort
• Promoting software updates to various environments
• Performing server and database upgrades
• Participating in peer reviews of code
• Analyzing, developing and presenting solution alternatives
• Supporting the software life-cycle management of multiple applications
• Monitoring and troubleshooting interfaces
• Troubleshooting application issues
US Citizenship required
Desired Skills: • Agile methodology
• Demonstrated advanced Software development and integration skills and experience including SQL (continuous build integration, responsive web design)
• Demonstrated experience with data analytics/science
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective customer service skills
• Knowledge of object oriented software development (i.e. ASP .Net, Java, Python, etc.)n
• SQL (Oracle or SQL Server)
• Knowledge of web application design
• Problem solving skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.