Lockheed Martin Software Engineer in Orlando, Florida
• Ability to design, build, and operate a technology stack
• Strong Java development skills
• Operational experience in Windows development environment
• Oracle Database experience
• SQL experience
• PL/SQL experience
• Logical Data Modeling using IDEF1X method.
• Experience with either EA Data Modeler, ERWIN Data Modeler, Toad Data Modeler, SQL Developer Data Modeler.
• Ability to develop a Logical Data Model from Business / System requirements
• Worked in a Data Management group/environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.