Lockheed Martin Software Quality Engineer / F35 Training Systems / Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This is a Systems/Software Quality Engineering position supporting the LM Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) F-35 Training Systems (TS) Program, based in Orlando, FL.
The position will interface with the F-35 Training System (TS) Quality Program Management on Engineering Quality Assurance (EQA) work tasks/priorities and functionally reports to the LM RMS EQA Center of Excellence (COE) Manager for F-35 TS. Will be expected to quickly come-up to speed with the F-35 TS products, System/Software EQA work scope, technical requirements, program risks, and delivery milestone schedule. The F-35 Quality Engineer’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Help Identify root causes and associated corrective actions, evaluate process/product performance, and participate/interface with the engineering counterparts on program activities to assure processes and products are compliant to contractual requirements
• Ability to evaluate data to identify systemic issues and trends
• Provide inputs to the Systems/Software Quality Engineering Lead to ensure sound labor estimates on ECPs and on-going proposal efforts
• Participate in the F-35 TS change control process boards (ERC/CRB), as required
• Witness F-35 TS integration and test activities and formal quality testing, as required
• Support security/information assurance activities, as required
Excellent communication skills. Must have a demonstrated history of strong performance and ability to take initiative across a variety of QA responsibilities/tasks on development and/or sustainment programs. AS9100 knowledge. Proven audit experience. Must possess secret clearance. Use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with System & Software Engineering requirements, design, integration and test. Good understanding of software dependencies, process flow and development methodologies,
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.