Lockheed Martin System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Orlando in Orlando, Florida
Description: Develop new Tango Guidance Section Thermal and Final test station. This effort includes: Develop test station, Programming experience with C++,QT, Labview, Lab Windows CVI-Support systems integration\\test activities. Must have experience with highly complex CCA with analog and digital components. This will require attention to noise and grounding and communication at high speed data rates. This effort requires someone who can work with other E&T dept's to develop requirements and strong technical solutions This is for TANGO upgrade solutions. MFCREFER
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.