Lockheed Martin System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Orlando in Orlando, Florida
Description: Candidate will be responsible for Enterprise level support for the following activities: verification and validation of electrical and electro-mechanical test program set solutions including SW for circuit card assemblies, sub-assemblies and systems. In addition candidate will be responsible to support root cause and corrective action activities. Test engineer needs to be a self-starter who is highly motivated and able to initiate contact with other disciplines to get the job done and be able to give solid and timely feedback to management when required. Familiar with Test Software includes C, C++, C#, NI TestStand, NI LabVIEW, NI LabWindows CVI, Visual Studio, Matlab, Windows operating systems.
MFCREFER-Systems Integration and Test cleared.
Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree
• Demonstrated experience (3-5 years) with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.