Lockheed Martin System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Orlando in Orlando, Florida
Description: The IRST Qatar LANTIRN NAV POD Production Program will require a test engineer with experience in test program set design solutions for either a an Electronic Configured Assembly (ECA) or subassembly level. The skill level will require evaluation of Unit Under Test (UUT) Test Requirements and UUT schematics and design and negotiate with tactical design engineer to add testability requirements. In addition have some experience in electrical design in Computer Aided Design (CAD) toolsets, communicating with shareholders, and stakeholders, some experience in writing test program set software in National Instruments Lab Windows CVI, and TestStand, as well as labor grade appropriate skills in electrical circuit troubleshooting and system troubleshooting. Finally candidate should have some background in test equipment obsolescence analysis and labor grade appropriate organizational and presentation skills as less as not be limited in ability to have high weekly travel requirements to Ocala manufacturing plant.
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.