Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Sr Stf in Orlando, Florida
Description: Systems Engineer Sr Stf position is responsible for leading software development projects and ensuring that all the appropriate systems engineering business rhythms, practices, policies and standards are met. As part of the Applications organization, the candidate will work closely with the Service Parts Management team supporting the Aeronautics F-35 program. The role requires a seasoned systems engineer with expertise with COTS implementations and integration with the ability to lead highly integrated teams and also interface with the Aeronautics sustainment stakeholders. Duties of the EBS Applications Systems Engineer Sr Stf include but are not limited to:
• Establish roadmaps and provide direction on topics such as prototypes, trades and new industry tools.
• Drive flawless execution of EBS Applications programs through execution of sound and consistent architecture and engineering practices and common tools
• Ensure flawless interaction and coordination within the Aeronautics Sustainment organization
• Perform as Systems Engineering technical authority for technical reviews.
• Ensure that technical solutions are consistent with organizational goals
• Demonstrated experience leading technical teams
• Understanding of state of the art technologies related to applications design, development, deployment, operations and maintenance.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and communicating technical strategies, plans, and roadmaps.
• Demonstrated experience working projects across dispersed organizations and geographical locations.
• Demonstrated ability to develop exceptional customer relationships
• Demonstrated experience with business process improvement.
• Strong systems engineering skills
• Exceptional communications and influencing skills with executive level personnel, colleagues and subordinates.
• Demonstrated business acumen and ability to balance technical requirements with business needs.
* Project management experience with application of general Systems Engineering Processes (SEP)
* Knowledge of large systems and integrations of large systems
* Prior experience running large projects
* Proven experience with Agile and DecOps methodologies/techniques
* Facilitation of milestone reviews
* Strong verbal and written communication and leadership skills to drive requirements and manage schedules
* Ability to engage vendors, internal customers, enterprise resources (e.g., Systems Administrators, Security Engineers, Infrastructure team, etc.) and team members
* Strong organization, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage priorities
* Periodic travel to Lockheed Martin sites may be required, as well as the ability to work in a virtual environment
* Experience developing Waterfall artifacts in accordance with IITPedia
Demonstrated leadership in a previous Applications/Systems Engineering lead role
• Working knowledge of EBS business processes and technologies.
• Demonstrated expertise across Systems Architecture and Engineering life-cycle from estimation through operations & maintenance.
• Systems Engineering experience in multiple domains/Functions or Business Area applications.
• Demonstrated large-scale IT operations experience & responsibility.
• Outstanding business area credibility and relationships. Working experience across multiple LM Business Areas
* Knowledge and experience with Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) software products
* Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and team building abilities
* Demonstrated business acumen and ability to balance technical requirements with customer needs
* Experience in risk based governance and management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.