Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Stf in Orlando, Florida
Description: This position is responsible for leading a team of up to six engineers supporting all activity associated with the NOBLE Prototype Development and Systems Engineering effort. This includes interaction with program leadership to set up role specific dashboards, approve/disapprove access to NOBLE, manage the configuration of the NOBLE System, and all other technical duties as assigned. This position will have significant interface with vendors and NOBLE Leadership personnel, so the ability to communicate effectively and professionally is a key element of success. This position requires a strong technical background to be capable of differentiating between network, portal, or backend software issues. This position also requires significant coordination across several different technical domains (SW, SE, Infrastructure, etc.)
Position will require occasional travel so successful candidates must be able to obtain a CAC card.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college, with 9 years or more of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
• Demonstrated success in engineering leadership role
• Significant experience in systems engineering practices and process
• Strong understanding full Systems Engineering lifecycle
• Strong understanding of customer focused logistics
• Experience with engineering estimation and BOE writing
• Demonstrated ability to perform in an environment with dynamic priorities and varying work tasks
• Experience working with customers and subcontractors
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with ability to brief/demo Executive Leadership
• Strong Organizational skills
• Analytical skills
• Ability to travel internationally for 3 - 4 weeks concurrently
-Must have the ability to obtain a secret security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.