Lockheed Martin Technical Service Engr Lead / constructive simulations and training in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The selected candidate will participate in and support the integration testing and training of the JLCCTC training system. Candidate should have knowledge of training with constructive simulations and training in an integrated training environment. The candidate will be required to perform Integration & Test and training on one or more components of the JLCCTC training system. Components include: Scenario Generation, Parametric Data Management, WARSIM operator, BE Server, RUGUD, Global Mapper, Mission Command Adapter, Joint Deployment Logistics Model (JDLM) Operator, ExCis, After Action Review System (AARS), and JLCCTC Upper Enclave.
- Experience leading Integration and Test teams,
- Experience leading the development of material for Design Reviews and Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs),
- Experience working with subcontractors and suppliers,
- Have a Secret clearance with potential need for TS/SCI clearance.
- Willing to travel within the United States and internationally
- Strong Systems Engineering Lifecycle knowledge,
- Team Leadership.
- Experience as an instructor
- Experience with JLCCTC devices
- Knowledge of System Design and Requirements development,
- Experience with engineering estimation.
- Knowledge or use of Automatic test tools such as Micro focus SILK test or Quick Test Pro an advantage.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.