Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Support in Owego, New York
Description: This position is for a Manufacturing Support Team Member in support of the Owego Production Operations Team. The role of this job is to create and provide key performance metrics data to the overall operations team to support continued process improvement. This individual is the main interface with the COS team in regards to SAP process changes, SAP shutdowns as well as any other hardware/software changes impacting mainly the manufacturing floor, but overall to all of Owego production operations. Individual needs to be familiar with the tools available and be able to data mine, and design algorithms with programming languages and tools to enable the team to perform data manipulation and statistical analysis. This position requires an individual to be self-motivated and flexible. The job requires the individual to not only support current metric data and reporting that is currently in existence today for department, operator and OET metrics, but to also be proactive in establishing new or different metrics that help manage the overall production on the floor and hilite key performance indices and enable the production operations team to be more efficient and better streamline the overall data. This job is the main interface between the site support groups, IT, quality, and other organizations that may make software/system changes that have downstream impacts to production operations to ensure minimal to no negative impacts.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP and its capabilities
- Proficiency with SQL, Visual Basic, and SAS programming language
- Experience designing efficient algorithms with Statistical programming environments
- Experience with integration and cleansing of data to create desired results
- Strong problem-solving capabilities; ability to devise solutions for complex business problems
- Associates degree in analytics, or related programming field
- Experience in applied machine learning, optimization, and simulation, Web application development
- Experience with two or more of the following: R, SQL, Tableau, SAP HANA, SQL Server, Python, Hadoop, KNIME, Statistical Visual Basic, SAS 9.4, SAS Enterprise Guide, Dream Weaver, Microsoft Office Suite,
- Domain knowledge of Aerospace & Defense industry, particularly in the manufacturing domain
- Knowledge of SAP ERP Systems, Applications and Processes and data constructs, as it applies to Production Operations
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.