Lockheed Martin Program Planner Associate in Owego, New York
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Master Planning and Scheduling for the Integrated Warfare Systems and Sensors (IWSS) Line of Business programs.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive program planner/scheduler management, analysis and reporting, with support of a technical planning lead, on proposals and performance contracts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate the customer and program management requirements to determine and develop a schedule management solution
- Work directly with program team and financial analyst to establish the program measurement baseline (PMB) including the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), for cost/schedule integration, and the Program Summary Master Schedule (PSMS)
- Following completion of the PMB, the program planner will maintain, status, and analyze the IMS utilizing applicable project management tools, implement network logic and measurement methods to perform critical path and risk analyses.
- Communicate schedule impacts and propose corrective actions to applicable stakeholders. according to program requirements and Lockheed Martin internal schedule management processes.
- Maintains and coordinates vertical and horizontal schedule integration between supplemental schedules, the Integrated Master Schedule, and the Program Summary Master Schedule.
- Prepare program reports and metrics.
- Interface with multi-discipline team and Program Manager (our internal customer) to accomplish above tasks.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
Demonstrated skills in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, with a keen sense of follow-up/closure and strict attention to detail & quality
Strong analytical skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to work effectively in a diverse workplace with multiple disciplines
Must be a United States citizen
Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Experience in using scheduling tool(s) such as Microsoft Project, Open Plan or Primavera
Experience in the application of integrated cost/ schedule techniques
Experience with customer interaction, presentation, and analyzing data
Basic understanding of Earned Value Principles
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.