Lockheed Martin Program Planner Stf in Owego, New York
Description: This position will be in the Sikorsky Maritime and Mission Systems (MMS) market segment, acting as the Lead Program Planner supporting programs such as MH-60, VH-92, CRH, and other internal projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing program planning support to specific programs and proposals, and Lead responsibilities over other planners supporting multiple programs.
• Defining, enhancing, adhering to, and sharing schedule management processes and best practices.
• Interfacing with a multi-discipline team, program managers, suppliers, external customers, and tools & process teams.
• Creation, maintenance and analysis of program planning work products including integrated master schedules (IMS), integrated master plans (IMP), program summary master schedules (PSMS), work breakdown structures (WBS) and scheduling budgets.
• Generation of metrics and reports for management, working with program finance personnel to maintain cost/schedule integration, and performing as a Work Package Manager and/or Control Account Manager (CAM).
• Lead responsibilities may also include training, data and process quality assessments of planning products, coordination of business rhythms, and assistance with team workload management.
• This position may include occasional and short notice travel.
• Proven track record of success and high performance.
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in earned value management and schedule management (includes IMS, IMP, PSMS, integration of supplemental schedules, schedule risk assessment, schedule metrics, critical path analysis, best practices).
• Successful experience supporting EV reviews and audits.
• Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills and have the proven ability to work well in a team environment.
• Experience interfacing with and developing strong relationships with Program Management, external customers, Functional Leads and CAMs.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to handle change in a dynamic environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
• Experience with Maritime and Mission Systems customers and program base.
• Experience in planning leadership roles.
• Proficient with Deltek Open Plan & PM Compass, Microsoft Project, and Primavera.
• Understanding of the EV Guidelines, corporate policies including PPMP-01, RMS Planning Command Media, and an understanding of the DCMA Data Driven metrics and DCMA surveillance process.
• DI-MGMT-81861 Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) knowledge and experience.
• Experience supporting programs with EV DFAR requirements and DCMA EVM surveillances.
• Experience performing as a Work Package Manager (WPM) and/or Control Account Manager (CAM).
• Experience identifying, creating and proliferating Planning best practices.
• Strong presentation skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.