Lockheed Martin Sr. Sustainment Eng -Experience in the Analysis of Bill of Materials (BOM) for obsolescence issues and provide mitigation recommendations in Owego, New York
Description: This requisition is for a Sustainment Engineer Sr. working multiple programs in the Global Sustainment Operations Department in Owego NY. Responsibilities will span multiple Logistics disciplines. The successful candidate will be expected to have knowledge / experience in the following tasks:
• Experience in the Analysis of Bill of Materials (BOM) for obsolescence issues and provide mitigation recommendations
• Knowledge of LSA databases and basic reporting
• Understanding of provisioning activities
• Understanding of Packaging, Handling, Storage & Transportation (PHS&T)
• Experience in Supply Support
• Experience with Spares/Repairs Forecasting
• Experience in configuration management of data and data products
- Relevant experience working Logistics products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Access.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Familiarity with DoD Cataloging Systems, and Logistics Databases.
- Experience working in teams and interfacing with customers.
- Experience with multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing.
- Working knowledge of SAP
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.