Lockheed Martin Administrative Assistant in Palmdale, California
Description: Provide a variety of secretarial and administrative support to the Revolutionary Technology Programs, Program Management Office, at Palmdale, CA. This position has a broad range of responsibilities including maintaining schedules, prioritizing incoming messages and meeting requests, making travel arrangements, compiling and submitting expense reports, coordinating/scheduling/supporting meetings and events, assisting in the preparation of briefing materials, ordering, and other general office tasks. This is a key position that requires an individual who will take the initiative to establish new processes and develop creative solutions to start-up challenges, must have interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Experience with managing e-mails, calendars and schedules.
* Detail oriented and self-starter.
* Familiarity with Lockheed Martin administrative systems and processes, including Concur, SAP, eFSR, MAXIMO, P-CARD, tcmIS and SharePoint
* Candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to perform duties with minimal supervision.
* The individual must possess excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of customer and company personnel.
* Ability to collaboratively interface with diverse disciplines including, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Program Management.
* Successful candidate will be well-rounded in diverse areas, have strong written and communication skills, and excellent problem-solving skills. Ability to work in a dynamic, innovative environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.