Lockheed Martin Business Operations Analyst in Palmdale, California
Description: This position will support an ADP portfolio Senior Business Operations Manager as a Business Analyst for Special Programs.
A broad range of financial acumen will be required for this position including a familiarity of business processes associated with Proposals, Contracts, Estimating, Financial Planning, Scheduling, EVMS, Independent Cost Estimating and others. This candidate will coordinate overall financial oversight associated with new and existing contracts, ensure sound financial baselines and forecasts are established, conduct a multitude of financial risk assessments and other analyses, and establish business practices that support the capture of new business and execution of current business.
This Special Programs business analyst should understand how program performance can affect financial measures such as Orders, Sales, Cash, and Earnings. Additionally, this individual should understand the process from which to secure and manage New Business Funds (NBF) and Capital investments. This position will require business-based decision making aimed toward achieving greater financial returns for the organization. Overseeing the shaping of new business and subsequent development will be an instrumental facet to this position.
Other responsibilities will include supporting the daily execution of Special Programs from a cost, schedule, and contractual perspective; developing and presenting material for recurring reviews such as Contract Status Reviews (CSR) and Business Management Reviews (BMR); performing ad-hoc duties as requested by portfolio senior business management leadership; coordinating within and across the portfolio on a multitude of business matters.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must have an active secret clearance with the ability to obtain higher level clearances as needed
Desired Skills: • Experience establishing contractual NBF, (New Business Funds) and Capital budgets/forecasts
• Demonstrated financial and analytical skills.
• Experience with presentations
• Must possess and execute strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy and quality of work.
• Familiarity with the development of business cases for non-traditional engagements with US Government and Commercial customers.
• Familiarity with the administration of multiple types of contractual arrangements.
• Familiarity with ADP Pricing strategy, processes, and execution.
• Superior interpersonal skills are required to enable
effective interaction with company VP’s, Directors, Managers, cross-functional peers, coworkers, and entire company personnel as a lead financial POC while working in a “team” environment.
• Employee must be able to effectively handle and execute multi-task in addition to working special project assignments simultaneously.
• Experience with Return on Sales Assessment/Orders/Sales/Earnings/Cash assessment
• Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.