Lockheed Martin Contractor Special Security Officer in Palmdale, California
Description: The following is a list of the responsibilities of the CSSO position; however, they are not all inclusive:
• Maintenance of DD254s, SCIF accreditation letters, and the Fixed Facility Checklists (FFC)
• Personnel security records, classified inventory, visits, and escorts
• Classified material including storage, marking, transmitting and destruction
• Security education and training program for all program employees
• Investigations of all security incidents
MUST BE A US CITIZEN - This position is located in a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: Working knowledge of JPAS, ACCS, SIMS and SESIDS software1
Available to be on call and be able to work off hours or odd shifts as required by program needs
Experience with the accreditation process of a SCIF to include new construction and associated Construction Security Plans (CSP)
Experience hosting and managing large external customer meetings
Experience with JSIG / ICD 503 directives
Knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the ISSO position
Knowledge of the requirements supporting the acquisition and maintenance of an Authority to Operate (ATO)
Knowledge of the requirements supporting the development and maintenance of Risk Management Framework (RMF) environment
• CPSO, SSO or CSSO
• Governing material including: ICD’s, Customer related Handbook for SCI contracts, and applicable DoD manuals
• Experience managing all security compliance requirements
• Experience with investigations, violations and incidents
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.