Lockheed Martin Proposal Analyst in Palmdale, California
Description: As a member of the ADP Estimating & Pricing team, the individual will be responsible for developing, reviewing, and analyzing functional estimates including labor and material, and pricing for ADP proposals. Activities include analyzing program requirements, supporting internal proposal reviews, supporting customer audit/fact findings, and providing negotiation support. The selected candidate will work closely with departmental functional estimators in their development of basis of estimates that meet established proposal quality standards.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must have the ability to obtain a secret level clearance after hire.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college
- Experience in FAR OR TINA OR CAS
- Experience reading, analyzing, and planning a response to a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Finance,
Accounting, Mathematics, or related discipline.
- Experience in FAR, TINA, and CAS
- Experience in developing pricing for cost proposals and supporting them through negotiations.
- Experience working or studying in a team environment, as well as an individual contributor
- Knowledge of LM Aero's business practices.
- Knowledge of pricing tools such as PROPRICER or other pricing application(s).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.