Lockheed Martin Senior Financial Analyst - Government in Palmdale, California
Description: This position will support Advanced Development Programs (ADP) in Palmdale, CA and will be responsible for Financial Planning and Analysis in support of ADP Programs. This position requires extensive knowledge in the underpinnings of the major financial measures of orders, sales, backlog, EBIT and cash flow and the systems used to develop, analyze and report them. Understanding of the financial ramifications on these measures by varying contract geometries is also required. Previous experience in Long Range Plan development as it relates to a volatile, quick-turn R&D environment is highly prized. This position supports a multitude of program finance functions and preparing analysis for presentation to various levels of leadership.
***Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance after hire.
• Bachelor's degree with 7 plus years of experience in managing and analyzing cost and financial performance
• Experience working independently and acting as a lead
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis
• Experience with Hyperion and SAP data extracts is desired
• Experience with EVMS techniques and their applications
• Experience with formal CPR/IPMR Reporting
• Experience with Systems, Applications, Product Software (SAP)
• Experience with Hyperion/Accounting Data Analysis and
• Experience in developing program budgets and Estimates at Completion
• Data analysis experience through use of Excel queries
• Familiarity with cost systems similar to Deltek COBRA
• Interpersonal skills required to interface with Senior Leadership, Control Account Managers, Program Management leads, and other Program Finance personnel
• Experience in taking raw data and presenting it in written/oral form for concise management reports
• Experience in leading or mentoring
• Experience in playing a key role within a diverse team made of many different disciplines
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.