Lockheed Martin Tool Engineering Integrator in Palmdale, California
Description: Interface with hiring manager for manpower needs.
Organize and coordinate Tool Engineering training.
Manage the Tool Design TRF tool order system and work to update its functionality.
Work with technical Tool Engineering leads for tool cost and schedule estimating.
Work with technical Tool Engineering leads and provide liaison support to represent tooling across organizational disciplines: planning MFG engineering QA, Design engineering, program status reviews.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN - This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: • Master degree in related discipline.
• Knowledge of LM Aero Tool Design processes and procedures.
• Familiar with Lockheed CAPPS and Maximo systems.
• CAM Certification.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Prototype or R&D manufacturing experience.
• Technical and Strategic leadership abilities; drive actions to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Familiar with CATIA V5.
***Active Secret Security Clearance ***
• Bachelors degree in related discipline.
• Must be able to interpret engineering blueprints.
• General knowledge of aerospace tooling associated with an aircraft structure: Composite laminate lay-up, metal forming, Structure assembly, interface control, systems installation.
• General knowledge of the duties of a Control Account Manager and the associated reporting used in our Earned Value Management System.
• Working experience with Microsoft Project and scheduling
• Ability to develop and maintain dept. metrics & charts.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.