Lockheed Martin Systems Integration & Test Engineer in Riviera Beach, Florida
Description: The qualified candidate will support various Undersea programs within the C4ISR & Undersea Systems business in Palm Beach FL. Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of components, elements, subsystems and/or systems related to manned, and unmanned undersea vehicles. Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface issues, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem. Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures, SRVMs and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems. Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance. Writes system problem reports, and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems.
Desired Skills: • Previous experience in supporting undersea vehicles and systems.
• Ability to obtain an TS/SCI.
The qualified candidate should have the following:
• Broad background in systems engineering with specific experience in large scale systems testing.
• Knowledge and understanding of systems engineering processes, flow-down of system requirements, and the interaction of system and subsystems that result in a firm set of system and subsystem level performance requirements, subsystem integration, and system test.
• Detailed knowledge of establishing and executing integration and test efforts from component-level through system-level verification and validation.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective working relationships is a must.
• Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Proven ability to communicate well with peers and different levels of management.
• Must be familiar with cost estimating. and schedule development of integration and test activities in support of major current and future undersea programs and proposals.
• Familiar with current and legacy LM undersea programs including XLUUV.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.