Lockheed Martin Data Analyst / Rockville, MD in Rockville, Maryland
Description: Lockheed Martin Energy is seeking a data analyst for their Rockville, MD office. Candidate must be detail-oriented, have strong analytical skills and the capacity to handle multiple projects.
This position will support a utility energy efficiency contract through data analysis, visualization, and reporting to promote data-driven decision making and program performance visibility. We are looking for an individual who has experience with and comprehension of data systems, report building and development, and analytical methodologies. The ideal candidate will have experience with utility programs and will have the ability to not only report data, but to critically analyze it and effectively communicate his/her findings within a cross-functional team.
• Strong data analytical skills and desire to work with data. Ability to analyze large amounts of data, identify discrepancies and implement solutions.
• Meticulous attention to detail with a focus on quality.
• Adept at utilizing Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, Power Point). Advanced Excel proficiency required.
• Experience with CRMs, relational databases, or other such data systems.
• Familiarity with utility program performance data.
• Experience creating client-ready reports, charts and data analysis using Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to think creatively to develop performance metrics, solve problems, and manage ambiguity.
• Ability to produce documentation for analyses and processes, and otherwise demonstrate strong organizational skills.
• Understanding of data types, programming logic, and queries.
• Experience with Tableau a plus.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.