Lockheed Martin Senior Mechanical/Engineering Technician in San Diego, California
Description: Daily work location at SSC PAC, Point Loma.
Pending Contract Award.
- Minimum 1 year experience in test execution and/or deck-plate leadership of hardware deployment and retrieval in a maritime / water borne environment.
- Minimum of 1 year demonstrated experience holding a boat coxswain or captain qualification from a military or civilian source
- Knowledge of crane and rigging operations and have
the ability to rig hardware for crane lifts.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Deck Hand in rigging and deck equipment for deployment and retrieval in a maritime/water borne environment.
- At least 1 year of experience with Navy test plans, ORM, and other planning documents.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and execute work independently.
- Proficient in MS Office products to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Certified to climb to work on elevated surfaces up to 40 feet.
- Certified to operate man-lift equipment.
- Certified to operate a forklift rated up to 25,000 lbs load capacity.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.