Lockheed Martin Computer Opns Spt Anlst Sr in Schriever AFB, Colorado
Description: The selected candidate will be part of a team that reports to the C2BMC Watch Officer (CWO) and performs daily system monitoring, operations and maintenance of the C2BMC systems in a 24x7 operations and test environment. The candidate will provide first level technical support to the warfighter and perform initial troubleshooting of all local C2BMC hardware, software and networks. The candidate will document and report all events/issues to the CWO and receive tasking and direction from the CCC for all operations, test & real world events. The candidate will also assist in all hardware/software installations as directed by the local SMEs and create and maintain user accounts per Cyber policies directed by the local ISSO.
• Performs other duties and assignments as required.
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT II certification requirements (Security + CE, GSEC, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
- Sound background and experience with operations and maintenance of large-scale computer and communications systems/networking environments.
- Experience in system and/or network administration that include at least one of the following (UNIX, Linux, Windows, Cisco and/or Juniper).
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software components.
- Software support/installation experience as well as knowledge of 24x7 operations and maintenance processes at Regional and Combatant Command Centers (STRATCOM, PACOM, NORTHCOM etc.) is desirable
- Knowledge of Missile Defense Systems and procedures is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.