Lockheed Martin Cyber Analyst in Schriever AFB, Colorado
Description: Provides Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) planning, execution, and follow-on support for the C2BMC element of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS). Researches, develops, and recommends appropriate cybersecurity countermeasures for networks, systems, and/or applications to support mission assurance across defined key cyber terrain. The Cyber Analyst will apply broad DCO technical, operational, and policy expertise in the development of defensive maturity concepts and identifies capability needs that support a robust Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover (PDRR) methodology for C2BMC. Additionally, this individual will provide comprehensive expertise in defensive cyberspace operations, research and analysis, as well as capability development with focus on addressing emerging threats.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required
• Must be able to collaborate with system engineers to ensure Cybersecurity is implemented early in the designing, planning, execution, analysis, and reporting of MDA Test and Evaluation events
• Knowledge of cybersecurity, network attack, computer network defense and exploitation concepts, practices, and tools for the administration of DoD computer systems
• Ability to provide technical and analytical expertise for Indicators of Compromise (IoC), access control, standard investigation or validation of potential network and/or system anomalous behavior
• Previous experience and sound knowledge of C2BMC System or Missile Defense
• Experience within Department of Defense cyber mission forces and/or cyber protection teams, or incident response / CERT teams
• C|EH, GCIA, GCFA, GCIH, OSCP, GSNA certifications highly desirable
• Python, PHP, Perl, or PowerShell scripting experience
• Knowledge and proficiency in technical writing
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.