Lockheed Martin Network Monitorng Anlyst Stf in Schriever AFB, Colorado
Description: The selected candidate will be part of a team that reports to the C2BMC Watch Officer (CWO) and performs daily system monitoring, operations and maintenance of the C2BMC network systems in a 24x7 operations and test environment. The candidate will provide first level technical support to the warfighter and perform initial troubleshooting of all local C2BMC network hardware and software. The candidate will document and report all events/issues to the CWO and receive tasking and direction from the CCC for all operations, test & real world events. The candidate will also assist in all network hardware/software installations as directed by the local SMEs and create and maintain user accounts as directed by the local ISSO.
• Performs other duties and assignments as required.
• Position requires 24x7 shift work. Candidate will be assigned to a shift, to be determined by mission requirements. Some substitute rotation during off-shifts, including nights and weekends will be required.
Candidate must meet minimum requirements of DOD 8570 IAT II certification (Security + CE, SySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA Security).
- Knowledge of Cisco network communications components (routers, switches, etc.) and their operations - Knowledge of how to configure and manage Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANS) and IPSec gateways - Proficiency in the use of various SNMP alert systems (HP Open View, Solar Winds, NeuralStar, etc.)
- Knowledge and practical experience in management and monitoring of various network infrastructure components, devices and services
- Knowledge and practical experience with TCP/IP, OSPF, and Cisco ISO commands and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and practical experience in the use of remote access software such as Telnet SSH, SFTP, RDP, SSH, SCP, VNC
- Knowledge of modern computer systems, client/server, LAN/WAN and modern network management and monitoring concepts
- Previous experience in the management of Command and Control systems or other large corporate networks.
- Experience in liaising with other DoD Agencies and associated network operations organizations
- Knowledge of Juniper routers and hardware
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.