Lockheed Martin Business Performance Management - CH-53K Production in Shelton, Connecticut
Description: Reporting to the Marine Corps Systems Senior Business Performance Manager. The Business Performance Management (BPM) team provides an independent program function that enables RMS lines of business to efficiently and effectively meet contractual requirements and business objectives. The Deputy Business Performance Manager position is focused on the CH-53K Production programs [System Development Test Articles (SDTA), Low Rate initial Production (LRIP)].
The successful candidate will partner with Program Management, Engineering, Operations, Program Finance and Business Operations (F&BO), Contracts, Quality Assurance, Communications, and Business Development to ensure the programs he/she is assigned are executing to customer contract requirements and company commitments.
The successful candidate will ensure the elements of the enterprise he/she is assigned is executing per the program plan. This includes but is not limited to the following (as required):
- Program risk management
- Analysis of program performance (cost/schedule) and the development of mitigation plans
- Cross IPT/program segment coordination with a focus on development program execution
- Proposal review, coordination and estimation
- Support maintaining Business Rhythm and program lifecycle
- Develop, facilitate, and track programs customer engagement strategy to improve CPAR or other MFA deliverables. Implement mock review boards.
- Determine if program metrics being utilized on the program today are effective and provide consistency, identify gaps/trends, and recommend/implement changes as required. Support the development of improved Program analytics and review for use with both internal and external customer and stakeholder groups.
- Program Reporting including: EPRS, Programs Day (P&E, EV, etc.), Market Segment Reviews (Program Review, P&L Review), Execution Gate Reviews, RMS Executive Reviews, Independent Non-advocate Reviews (INAR), NARs for existing programs.
Program Functional Support
- Ensure that all Program Management best practices and policies as communicated by the BPM organization are utilized in an effective and appropriate manner.
- Coordinate/Maintain program management training requirements for assigned programs
- Ensure assigned area is prepared for corporate audits and processes are compliant with all business system CAP’s
- Leverage Enterprise Excellence to address program wide issues, challenges, etc.
- 5+ years DOD programs experience, including program management and Full Criterion Earned Value Management policies and processes
- Familiarity with System Engineering practices and principles, including risk management
- Understanding of schedule performance management, including critical path
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Ability to leverage cross-program/functional opportunities and lessons learned
- Demonstrate follow-through ability to coordinate and communicate complex issues
- Excellent Communication Skills
- MS Office proficient: specifically PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Strong understanding and proficiency in working with spreadsheets, pivot tables and building graphs
- Green Belt Trained/Certified
- MS Project and/or Primavera (P6) experience or similar scheduling tool
- Microsoft Access experience
- SAP Experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.