Lockheed Martin CRH Program Finance Sr Analyst in Shelton, Connecticut
The Sikorsky Defense Systems and Services Finance organization is looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a member of the Combat Rescue Helicopter (CRH) program. In 2014, Sikorsky received the initial award of this $7B program to develop the replacement aircraft for the highly critical Air Force Search and Rescue Program. The new aircraft is planned as a derivative to the UH-60M Black Hawk aircraft which is the most successful military rotorcraft program in the world. The overall responsibility for this position is to support the coordination and execution of all financial reporting requirements for the Integrated Program Teams (IPTs), and become a business partner with the IPTs to ensure success. The position will have direct exposure to Program Management, Sikorsky Defense Systems and Services FP&A, Core Finance, Contracts, Engineering, Purchasing and Material Management teams. The ideal candidate should have solid analytical, communication, and time management skills, be team oriented and have a strong work ethic.
Statement of Work:
• Provide financial leadership and guidance to the Avionics IPT; promote a cost conscious culture
• Utilize the Earned Value tools and communicate the financial metrics required to ensure focus on cost management
• Collaborate with IPTs to prepare monthly and annual bottoms-up EAC’s, including but not limited to the following: - Maintain and communicate key assumptions that drive realistic EAC’s - Proactively identify cost impacts resulting from the Change Control Board (CCB) and ensure proper evaluation before inclusion in the EAC - Develop and implement risk mitigation plans to potential cost growth - Identify and implement cost reduction initiatives; support weekly Affordability meetings with the U.S. Government customer - Support Cost Account Managers (CAMs) to ensure timely, accurate and complete EAC submissions
• Contribute to the accurate, concise and timely preparation of executive presentations, including EXCO Reviews, Program Business Reviews, and IPT Reviews
• Support ad hoc reporting and analysis to FP&A, Programs and Senior Management
• Ensure compliance with Business Ethics, Earned Value, Sarbanes-Oxley/Internal Controls and LM Financial Manual requirements
• Continuous Improvement/Other - Support process improvement initiatives to increase accuracy and efficiency - Partner with other functional organizations to map value streams and certify processes
Basic Qualifications BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, or MBA Experience in Accounting / Finance roles
Desired skills Earned value knowledge
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Shelton Connecticut