Lockheed Martin Integrated Product Team Lead (Huey Replacement Program) in Shelton, Connecticut
Description: Manage and plan all Ground Support Equipment (GSE) related activities throughout the life of the UH-1N Huey Replacement Program (HRP) contract. Closely monitor Program schedule and SOW collectively with fellow IPT leads. Plan all work accordingly to ensure all HRP contract requirements are met.
Manage GSE Control accounts under EVMS. Requires working closely with PP&C leads to ensure work packages are being properly executed, maintained, and completed on time and within budgets.
Coordinate, review, finalize, and submit multiple logistical elements to all customers
under GSE contracts. Prepare, review, and submit GSE related CDRL’s.
Provide customer service and technical advice for all GSE as well as general aircraft and aircraft systems-related inquiries.
Maintain all GSE related records, source data and all other relevant
Host periodic meetings to provide status updates to all customers under GSE
contracts and with Sikorsky Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) team. Draft/submit agenda and minutes via appropriate CDRLs.
Travel to various USAF bases to assist in receipt and inventory of delivered GSE hardware to customer, as well as preoperational support / test in advance of operational test .
Seek new business opportunities to improve GSE and/or support newly designed
systems, while eliminating duplicate or outdated items.
Submit weekly reports to HRP program management and GSE Functional management.
Supervise personnel / team members who:
- Subject matter expert for all common and peculiar ground support equipment (GSE) and associated equipment/tooling for the HRP.
- Drafts and submits Support Equipment Recommendations (SERD) for all common and peculiar GSE necessary for all O-level HRP maintenance (ongoing effort).
- Utilizes and maintain Sikorsky Aircraft Maintainability System (SAMS) to perform SERD data analysis from similar UH-60M platform, and input SERD data into new program’s database.
- Assists in technical meetings to keep customer informed of GSE status and to answer technical questions.
- Creates tooling recommendation lists/spreadsheets for multiple programs/customers.
- Conducts research on tools/equipment with multiple usage/capabilities to reduce the
amount of GSE required to maintain aircraft and their associated systems/components. Coordinate recommended GSE concepts and designs with engineering.
- Continuously reviews technical manuals for missing, erroneous and/or outdated part numbers and procedural information.
- Aircraft maintenance experience
- A&P license (ideal but not required). Must be able to manage control accounts under EVMS.
- Basic EV certification required and can be obtained after onboarding
- Communication and presentation skills is a must.
- Customer service skills, aircraft maintenance experience, either hands on or planning / managing.
- Logistics management and contract
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.