Lockheed Martin Procurement in Shelton, Connecticut
Sikorsky Supply Management Department is seeking a Subcontract Proposal Support Analyst to join its Supply management Department. The candidate will work with and interface between Supply Management, Pricing & Estimating, Engineering, Contracts and Programs on the CH-53K in order to assist in facilitating a fully compliant FAR proposal to our customer, the USG.
Candidate must lead, support and oversee the compilation of detailed supplier RFQ packages and analysis of supplier quotes. Candidate must follow-up with all stakeholders on every aspect of required subcontractor content with regard to review of quotations, CPA Report, Commerciality submittal, DCAA Assist Audit & Price Analysis on an on-going basis. Candidate must take a project leadership role in compliance enhancement initiatives by collaborating with other departments (Engineering, Pricing, Estimating,) development and implementation of process improvement, standard work and work instructions.
Key Proposal Support and Responsibilities
1) Develop RFQ Statement of Work documents for Single Source and Competitive solicitations and associated document attachments; include all contractual flow-downs for Sikorsky and Customer requirements; overview of program requirements, period of performance , quantities and pricing scenarios, USG special clauses as well as all Technical Data Specification SDRL requirements for proposal and post award submittals, etc.
2) Obtain supplier RFQ source list for all part numbers from responsible Buyer/Manager verifiable input.
3) Coordinate all required activities and inputs to issue RFQ’s through a batch process through IT/Supply Management business systems.
4) Attend and support all Business Capture meetings as required
5) Execute Supplier webinar presentations to ensure Suppliers understand RFQ/SOW expectations for a compliant proposal
6) Follow-up with all suppliers to send back the SOW acknowledgement form which validates that the supplier has opened up the RFQ and associated attached documents; we also ask if they have any questions and emphasize the importance of a timely and compliant proposal.
7) Contact all Single source suppliers that are over the TINA threshold to review in detail what they need to provide for a compliant proposal.
8) Provide drawing, specifications and CATIA files for build to print solicitations
9) Review Supplier proposals to ensure all the necessary deliverables are within their proposal package
10) Provide the Business Capture team with the required proposal data requirements
11) Validate that the unit pricing in E-source was entered correctly review exceptions that are greater than - +/- 25% then current pricing
12) Review all NRE/Tooling/Engineering proposals
13) Review all competitive solicitations and select supplier for each part number for BOE. If selecting other than low bidder we obtain other than low bidder justification
14) Present to Business Capture team and Supply Management Leadership weekly scorecard, metrics, action item responses and communication on supplier substantiation, proposal and negotiation status
15) Provide timely feedback to the USG on all proposal Request for Information (RFI’s) that are associated with Supplier proposals, PO’s and substantiation
16) Develop Supply Management summary regarding supplier RFQ and proposal process and supporting documentation which is provided in our USG proposal
17) Develop roles and responsibilities as well as ground rules for negotiation leads
18) Manage and provide status/analysis of execution of supplier negotiations
19) As a member of the Business Capture team engage in the Customer negotiations for purchased material/service Supplier proposals
20) After reaching (handshake) agreement with the USG assist in the timely and accurate execution of the Supplier cost and pricing purchased material sweep
21) Provide lessons learned and final inputs to Business Capture team as required until contract awar
Basic Qualifications This position requires strong analytical and program management skills and precise organizational skills. Familiarity with the FAR, TINA laws and other Government procurement regulations is extremely desirable. Excel and Word skills with extensive usage of v-look-up, formulas, pivot tables and chart generations is a firm requirement. Experience with SAP and familiarity with Sikorsky Processes is also required.
Desired skills Hyperion experience preferred.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Shelton Connecticut