Lockheed Martin Army Programs FP&A Lead in Stratford, Connecticut
The Army Programs FP&A lead position provides an excellent opportunity for gaining knowledge of Army programs with exposure to program management and senior leadership. This position will be the FP&A lead for Army Programs. With key customers such as Army Programs & Finance Executives, the ability to maintain a high standard of performance in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities is a key success factor in this role. The ideal candidate should also have strong analytical, communication, and time management skills, be team oriented and have a strong work ethic.
• Provide oversight of the monthly closing & forecasting process, variance analysis and reporting in support of internal management reviews with program and market segment leadership. This includes all Orders, P&L, Cash and Balance Sheet metrics for Army.
• Participate in the annual plan & long range planning processes including reconciling to CSR data and preparing for internal management reviews.
• Submit approved plans and forecasts including supporting variance analysis, commentary and documentation to Army & Air Force FP&A leads.
• Lead the financial risk & opportunities process and ensure statuses are communicated and actioned within the Army program team in a timely manner.
• Establish positive working relationships with all functional areas and levels of program management to ensure they are getting the FP&A support required to make informed business decisions to drive compliant, profitable execution.
• Drive / embrace finance process improvement initiatives, which includes creating / maintaining standard work, along with active participation in all other finance Enterprise Excellence initiatives
• Support ad hoc reporting and analysis for Senior Management as required
Basic Qualifications BS in Accounting/Finance
Desired skills 7+ years of related experience in Finance, Accounting and/or FP&A
Strong communication, data analytic skills and experience with SAP and Hyperion Planning
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Stratford Connecticut