Lockheed Martin Army Programs Sr. Finance Analyst in Stratford, Connecticut
Description: The Army OEM Programs Finance FP&A position provides an excellent opportunity for gaining knowledge of Army OEM programs with exposure to program management and senior leadership. This position will be the FP&A lead for Army OEM Programs. With key customers such as Army Programs & Finance Executives, the ability to maintain a high standard of performance in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities is a key success factor in this role. The ideal candidate should also have strong analytical, communication, and time management skills, be team oriented and have a strong work ethic.
• Lead and execute the monthly closing & forecasting process, variance analysis and reporting in support of internal management reviews with program and market segment leadership. This includes all Orders, P&L, Cash and Balance Sheet metrics for Army OEM platform.
• Lead the annual plan & long range planning processes including reconciling to CSR data and preparing for internal management reviews for the Army OEM platform.
• Submit approved plans and forecasts including supporting variance analysis, commentary and documentation to Army FP&A lead.
• Lead the financial risk & opportunities process for the Army OEM platform and ensure statuses are communicated and actioned within the program team in a timely manner.
• Lead the Army OEM quarterly CSR process working closely with Operations, Programs Finance Analysts and Program Management to consolidate the CSR. Schedule reviews with senior finance and program management and complete all required CSR templates and checklists.
• Establish positive working relationships with all functional areas and levels of program management to ensure they are getting the FP&A support required to make informed business decisions to drive compliant, profitable execution.
• Drive / embrace finance process improvement initiatives, which includes creating / maintaining standard work, along with active participation in all other finance Enterprise Excellence initiatives
• Support ad hoc reporting and analysis for Senior Management as required
• Support of various government reporting and ad hoc requests as required
Bachelors Degree from an accredited college in Finance or Accounting or related discipline.
5+ years of relevant professional experience preferably in Finance, Accounting and/or FP&A
Strong communication, data analytic skills and experience with SAP and Hyperion Planning
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.