Lockheed Martin ILS Manager in Stratford, Connecticut
Description: The Executive Transport (VH-92A) Supportability Integrated Product Team has a requirement for an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Manager. The Supportability IPT consists of the following elements: Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), Spares Management, Support Equipment, Technical Publications, Automated Logistics Environment (ALE) Development and Deployment, Package Handling Shipping and Transportation (PHS&T), Field Service and Support, Fleet Introduction/Transition Planning, Performance Based Logistics (PBL) planning and execution, and Supportability Design Influence.
The ILS Manager will report directly to the Assistant Program Manager for Supportability and assist in the following activities:
Coordinating the delivery of all Supportability CDRLs and other data required under the VH-92 Contract
Provide design interface support for the Avionics and Air Vehicle Integrated Product Teams
Provide requirements dispositioning and verification support to the Systems Engineering and Test Integrated Product Team
Developing and delivering the Integrated Logistics Support Plan and Performance Based Sustainment Plan as well as provide input to other program plans
Responding to customer ad hoc requests
- Bachelor Degree in Business or a Technical Discipline with 5-7+ years’ experience
- Education requirements can be substituted with 10+ years of demonstrated equivalent experience in the Supportability Field
- The candidate is required to have knowledge of all 12 elements that comprise the field of Supportability
- Experience with maintenance planning and field maintenance practices is required
- The candidate is expected to have experience interacting with a diverse multi-disciplinary group and must be comfortable handling both executive level and customer interactions on a routine basis.
- In addition, the preferred candidate will be familiar with component retirement time calculation methodologies, repair technology, reliability and maintainability concepts, configuration management, spares forecasting and provisioning.
The ability to execute program requirements, manage budgets, and make decisions independent of direct supervision is a requirement for this position.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.