Lockheed Martin Information Systems Analyst in Stratford, Connecticut
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
The primary responsibility of the Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst is to perform IT support for the Lockheed Martin managed environment in Stratford along with support at other RMS sites. This includes system administration of Windows and Citrix servers, routine updates, major upgrades, and on-going maintenance, workstations, and tape backup systems. The Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst will also work requests for IT assistance related to workstations, software and/or hardware problems, domain accounts and password issues.
• Install/configure Windows operating systems and software applications
• Configure and support Citrix servers
• Deploy/relocate Windows workstations
• Perform periodic audits of system security settings
• Install Windows operating system security patches and antivirus software updates
• Create/manage Windows user accounts and security groups – includes password maintenance
• Coordinate hardware repair activities
• Coordinate offsite transport and storage of Disaster Recovery backup data
• Perform periodic inventory of assigned IT assets and update IT asset management database
• Diagnose and resolve hardware/software problems/issues
• Restore/recover data using data backup/recovery software
• Create scripts to automate system administration tasks
• U.S. Citizenship required at this facility
• Ability to obtain DoD secret clearance
• Experience with Citrix Server administration
• Experience with Windows server administration and installation
• Experience with vulnerability remediation and security management (system hardening, log management, configuration management
• Experience performing Contractor Off the Shelf (COTS) software installations and support
• Experience with Network Protocols
• Support daily incident management system
• Partner with Program to recommend hardware/software requirements
• Knowledge of project management in relation to the delivery of IT services
• Active DoD secret clearance
• Knowledge of disaster recovery
• Knowledge of Linux Administration (RH6.x, RH7.x)
• Knowledge of application installation/configuring (DOORS, MS Project Server, etc.)
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of Windows 2012/2016
• Knowledge of McAfee EPO configuration and administration
• Certifications (Microsoft MCSE, MCP, Cisco, UNIX or Linux professional certifications, Security+)
• Knowledge of VMWare
• Knowledge of scripting (Perl, PowerShell, BASH, etc)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.