Lockheed Martin Proposal Analyst / Stratford, CT in Stratford, Connecticut
Description: The job of order management for the USGBO Aftermarket, Order management consists of managing all order entry actions to support Unites States Government (USG), Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and internal customers. This position requires the ability to multitask multiple customers and orders in order to successful support the release of orders into SAP for execution. This position requires you to interact with programs, pricing and estimating, contracts and counsel. You will participate in weekly status meetings with internal and external customers where you will review order status and completion.
• Manage a daily log/tracker of all orders incoming and outgoing by receipt date and month (200+ awards a month)
• Oversee/maintain the order inbox based on customers and requests we process the actions or delegate.
• Manually assign and prep all orders for Contracts team to review and approve
• Customer service for all orders received and processed.
• Manually process and release these awarded contracts from Gov’t customers in SAP Production (DLA, Navy, Army, USCG, Air Force) for Aftermarket Spares.
o Includes some commercial customers (PROS, L3, GSA, Lockheed, SEIS, etc.)
• Responsible for the review and accurate release of all customer line items going into MRP
• PMI/PSI requests from Programs. Creating, processing, updating, work with expediting/delivery
• Process all modifications to contracts post-release (60-70% of all orders need at least one modification to them). Consisting of changing delivery dates, lead time, rate change, price discrepancies; remove language/clauses, CLIN break downs, quantity adjustments, adding options to generate more revenue.
• Unofficially serve as the group that everyone comes to when in need of requests/inquiries on all sales orders, contract requests, deliveries, holds, MRP issues, internal notes, reasons for rejection, etc. This is both for internal and external customers on and off site.
• Quality review/peer review orders released by “surge” workers and train additional people on process (programs, quotes, interns, operations).
• Support IT for EDI orders and IT system updates
• Fix/Update sales orders held up by ITC for clearing/export
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
Background in supply management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.