Lockheed Martin Sub-Contract Administrator in Stratford, Connecticut
Description: Sub Contract Administrator with primary area of focus on Turkish Utility Helicopter Program (TUHP) buyback effort for Aerostructures.
• Manage the procurement cycle from RFQ to payment of invoice
• Negotiate pricing and contractual terms including implementing Long Term Agreements for large/complex assemblies
• Manage international and domestic supplier relationships and performance issues to the required metrics
• Manage resolution of quality issues – Q/A hold, rejections, DRT, & all supporting quality initiatives including COPQ and COPBQ
• Achieve 100 % on time delivery to all customers
• Achieve required year over year cost reductions
• Manage Engineering, B/P, op sheet issues, and all technical issues
• Support offset requirements and diversity goals
• Support material operations, EH&S, development, and attend meetings as required.
• Manage gated projects including presentations with executives from start to completion for large statements of work from 1 to up to 1,000 P/N's
• International travel may be required
• Other tasks and duties as assigned by management
* Project / Program Management and Lead multi functional teams
Desired Skills: Working knowledge of SAP, drawings/technical data, manufacturing processes, tools, root cause analysis, process improvement techniques and cost analysis
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and manage supplier relationships.
• Strong working knowledge of Sikorsky product, quality and manufacturing processes
• Maintain strong customer/supplier relationships
• Experience in finance, cost/price analysis, schedule analysis, budgeting, and negotiations
• Strong Analytical Skills and Data Analysis
• Technical knowledge and interest desired
• Understanding of Lean and continuous improvement tools
• Negotiation, technical skills related to product and supply chain
• Focus on Results
Experience in Supply Chain/ Operations/ Manufacturing.
• Understanding of the principals of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement process and tools
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.