Lockheed Martin Alternate COMSEC Manager in Sunnyvale, California
We are seeking an Alternate COMSEC Manager to manage and maintain the 7000 items for 6 COMSEC accounts.
This person will need to be familiar with the National Security Agency (NSA) 3-16 and various Committee on National Security Systems Instructions (CNNSI) requirements that govern a COMSEC account. Major responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Manage the 2 NSA traditional accounts using the DIAS system for COMSEC material control. Manage the Key Management Infrastructure for the 4 USAF COMSEC accounts.
- Develops, administers security programs, procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, equipment studies and NSA regulations that apply to company operations.
- Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies and NSA.
- Prepares operation manuals outlining COMSEC regulations, establishes COMSEC procedures for handling, storing, keeping records, and for granting personnel access to COMSEC materials.
- Conducts security education classes. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
Basic Qualifications - COMSEC account manager trained/experience. - Familiar with the DIAS system. - Knowledge of NSA 3-16 and CNNSI manuals. - Ability to work with multiple customers while providing feedback and building customer relationships through open and effective communications. - Candidate must be a self-driven and results-oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently. - Strong written and verbal communications skills, interpersonal relations, and analytical skills.
Desired skills - NSA COMSEC custodian Training Course (IAEC-2112) trained. - Strong COMSEC knowledge and experience. - Excellent computer and communication skills (specifically with Microsoft Office). - Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) trained.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Sunnyvale California