Lockheed Martin Classified Cyber Security Regional Senior Manager in Sunnyvale, California
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Classified Cyber Security Regional Senior Manager position is located in Sunnyvale, CA. The Regional Senior Manager will be responsible for establishing, leading and integrating a comprehensive Classified Cyber Security team and function across the Western Region of the United States.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the processes required for the development, implementation, and maintenance of classified computer environments that support multiple program requirements across a large and dynamic organization.
- Integrate the classified cyber security program with other security disciplines as well as have responsibility for the multiple classified cyber programs ensuring all classified computing assets are properly certified/authorized and maintain required compliance and risk management standards.
- Standardize and implement a classified cyber security education program to ensure compliance with classified operating requirements.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of geographically separated Information System Security Managers and Information System Security Officers as required
- Develop relationships with and interface regularly with numerous cognizant security agency representatives and customers.
- Promote daily contact with senior level program management, engineering staff, IA staff, and other security and program personnel to resolve classified cyber security related issues.
A Final Top Secret clearance is required with SCI eligibility and Special Access Program accesses.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Final in-scope Top Secret clearance (less than five years since the last investigation) with the ability to attain and maintain a SCI and Special Access Program accesses.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills.
- Experience working with classified Information Systems in fast-paced and complex environments.
- Experience performing risk analysis and mitigation implementation strategies.
- Prior experience managing employees.
- Ability to effectively interface with numerous cognizant security agencies, customers and senior management.
- Prior experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic, demanding environment.
- Working knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Defense Security Service Assessment and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM) and Joint Security Implementation Guide (JSIG)/RMF requirements as they apply to Information Security.
- Knowledge and experience establishing, documenting, and implementing processes within different operating environments while ensuring system compliance.
- Final in-scope Top Secret clearance.
- Current or prior experience as IAM or ISSM for a large, complex DoD/Special Access Cybersecurity Program. Prior experience managing an information system security program.
- Understanding and experience working with network concepts and Type 1 encryption devices.
- Prior experience as a COMSEC Custodian.
- Proven experience with JSIG, NISPOM, ODAA and DAAPM accreditation/authorization processes. Knowledge of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and the NSA configuration standards for DOD IA and IA-enabled devices/systems.
- Knowledge of government/contractor network interconnectivity.
- Ability to speak in front of large groups of people. Understanding of networking concepts.
- Ability to author and oversee the development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) system security plans and maintain authorizations with the Defense Security Service and other Government/Department of Defense (DoD) customers.
- Ability to perform Classified Cyber Security certifications for authorized systems with the Defense Security Service and other Government Agency customers.
- Ability to design, develop and integrate classified computer systems and networks in compliance with government regulations.
- Knowledge of other security disciplines and how they impact and interact with information system security.
- CISSP or other DoD 8570/8140 ISSM/IAM Level III certification.
- Understanding of budgetary requirements and management.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.