Lockheed Martin Information Analyst in Sunnyvale, California
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Operations (EO) position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Littleton, CO or Sunnyvale, CA. Will be responsible for providing support for the Space Infrastructure.
Supports the lifecycle of multi-user cloud systems and services, including coordination with architects, developers, and network administrators. Duties may include administration and support for hardware and services, setting up pipelines to support application development, maintaining documentation for users and customers, training developers on cloud utilization, release management, evaluation of vendor products, allocation of computing resources, and development and monitoring of policies and standards.
The qualified candidate would be expected to consume new concepts and technologies quickly, as well as be able to maintain and support the current infrastructure. This is a fast-paced environment, where continuous IT solutions are developed and implemented.
Must be US Citizen.
• US Citizenship
• Ability to obtain DoD Security clearance
• Experience with Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Amazon, etc.)
• Experience with Windows Servers (Windows 2012 and 2016)
• Experience building, configuring, and maintaining Operating Systems via Command Line Interface (CLI)
• Experience with cloud computing design and security principles
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
• Knowledge of application containerization, APIs, web services
• Knowledge of common DevOps (Ansible, Jenkins, Git, etc.)
• Experience in a virtual teaming environment
• Ability to flexible hours and traveling as required
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related degree
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, etc.)
• Experience utilizing Agile frameworks for project lifecycle and/or understanding of Agile development concepts
• Range of knowledge across IT disciplines, including software, hardware, and networking
• Knowledge of Big Data and Data Sciences
• Demonstrated understanding and/or on-the-job experience with configuration management systems (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
• Experience with test automation and continuous integration and deployment
• Experience in the refactoring or redesign required during cloud migration activities
• Experience with System Architecture/Engineering in a distributed environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.