Lockheed Martin Senior Creative Director in Sunnyvale, California
Description: Do you have a passion for visual storytelling? Are you excited by space technology? Lockheed Martin Space is looking for a creative director to lead visual campaigns that tell our story to external and internal audiences. In this position, you will integrate creativity and strategy to deliver compelling visuals across 2D/3D graphic design, environmental design, interactive, motion graphics, print, video and web.
Your typical day will include:
• Partnering with communications peers and internal clients to shape project requirements through industry research, stakeholder interviews and emerging trends
• Preparing and pitching concepts, creative treatments and storyboards
• Directing the project team to produce story-driven visuals from concept through delivery
• Collaborating with project manager to ensure projects are on budget and schedule
• Offering creative guidance to team members to promote our brand, messages and story across multiple mediums
• Continually exploring and integrating emerging visual communication technology
• An undergraduate degree in graphic design, photography, video production or related field and 9+ years relevant experience
• Portfolio reflecting creative and art direction expertise for campaigns that may include 2D/3D graphic design, environmental design, interactive, motion graphics, print, video or web.
• Proficiency in tools for design (e.g., Photoshop) or 3D modeling and animation (e.g., Maya) or video production (e.g., After Effects, Premiere)
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries
• Exceptional relationship-building, problem-solving and presentation skills
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment with multiple deadlines
• Experience in a Fortune 500 company or agency
• Familiarity with digital asset management tools
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.