Lockheed Martin Assistant Manager, Finance in Titusville, Florida
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you looking to use your analytical experience to take your career to the next level? Do you love being a go-to person in a cross-functional team environment? Are you an enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative? If you can multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment, you should join our Fleet Ballistic Missile team in Titusville, Florida.
We are seeking a Assistant Manager, Finance to provide a full range of support to the FBM Integrated Product Teams in the management of financial analysis. You will lead a team of financial analysts to ensure all cost performance accounts are updated, analyzed and monitored for control including monthly earned value metrics.
IN THIS ROLE:
• You will interface and work closely with Finance and Business Operations team members, cross-functional leadership and internal & external customers
• You will support all aspects of the financial effort, from proposal preparation & budget base-lining to analysis and earned value reporting and finally contract close out
• You will prepare and support audits, preparing and presenting financial data to senior leadership and ad hoc analysis
• You will adapt to a continually changing environment and accomplish a variety of special tasks with minimal leadership.
• You will provide active direction to the team through the application of Full Spectrum Leadership imperatives
• You will provide oversight and ensure compliance of all EVMS related processes and command media
• You will give sound guidance to program finance leadership concerning business and financial processes and issues
• You will support & guide CAMs for the development & implementation of corrective action plans, Variance explanations and EAC.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in finance or business or a related discipline, or equivalent years of experience in lieu of education may be considered
• Experience leading others
• Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) and Program Financial Controls
• Experience with contractual documents and requirements
• If selected, you will need to obtain a SECRET clearance , thus US Citizenship is required.
• Ability to lead a project or team.
• Advocate for change and continuous improvement.
• Ability to coordinate with multiple partners.
• Familiarity with Cobra.
• Experience with enterprise-level cost management tools
• Previous DoD experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with various functional organizations and levels of leadership
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment under minimal direct supervision
• Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.