Lockheed Martin Project Management & Planning Operations Representative, Entry Level in Titusville, Florida
Description: Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an exceptional company in Titusville, FL ?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems. Our culture inspires employees to perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resource support and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Can you see yourself joining us in Project Management and Operations Planning ? If so, will support the Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Program Logistics Integration Manager as Program Office liaison in multiple areas.
IN THIS ROLE:
- You will serve as consultant to management and functions as an external spokesperson for the Program Office on major matters pertaining to policies, plans, and objectives
- You will support production business process in a team-based planning, manufacturing and sustainment environment
- You will participate and/or lead Working Groups and Focus Teams as representative of Logistics Integration
- You will prepare and present executive briefings and/or presentations to both internal and external partners
- You will ensure program actions and initiatives are tracked, prioritized and executed upon
- You will coordinate Financial Accountability reports
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Below, see some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project
- Experience working with diverse multi-functional organizations/teams
- You will need to obtain a SECRET clearance , thus US Citizenship is required.
- Proven experience collaborating with multiple agencies and disciplines
- Demonstrated experience learning in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Strong sense of follow-up and closure with attention to detail and quality
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.