Lockheed Martin Customer Service Representative in Trumbull, Connecticut
Description: • Respond to numerous inquiries, including requests for spare parts, warranty issues, billing, FAA compliance, etc. while Coordinating efforts with other Aftermarket Operations groups, including Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Product Programs, Export Compliance, Warehousing, Shipping and Quality to support customers' demand.
• Provide rapid resolution for all material requirements, achieving >90% shipped for all material requests and >95% shipped in 24 hours for AOG (Aircraft on Ground material.
• Contributing to Sikorsky’s product operators achieving availability of their fleet greater than 95%.
• Participate in support 24/7 operations through the Customer Care Center as defined by Customer Service and Logistics Management.
• Assisting Business Development in efforts promoting sales and achieving financial objectives.
• Function as a liaison to a major helicopter operators.
• Encourage clients to view us as a valued resource in the achievement of their goals and objectives.
Desired Skills: SAP experience preferred,
Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of experience in Customer Service.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.