Lockheed Martin Program Industrial Security Coordinator in Vandenberg Air Force Base, California
Description: At Lockheed Martin Space, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, and education. Come and experience your future!
The Payload Launch Sites Support Services (PLSSS) Program provides all launch processing support functions for Office of Space Launch (OSL). One of the program's primary operating locations is Vandenberg AFB, CA. Key elements of the PLSSS program scope include satellite launch processing, satellite transport operations, satellite propellant loading operations, and satellite processing facilities O&M, clean room operations, and safety and environmental services.
The PLSSS program is currently seeking an Industrial Security Coordinator to perform the following:
Provide a wide range of security related administrative/technical tasks in support of mission requirements. Typically, such tasks include but are necessarily limited to performing unique document control management involving receiving, dispatching, recording, filing, auditing, and destroying classified materials. Prepare classified materials for the courier and, when required, perform the courier function. Provide administrative support required in fulfilling industrial security requirements including, but not limited to, LM Corporate Assured Identity badge creation, proofing and issuing for LMCO employee or Consultant, electronic personnel security questionnaire processing (SF86), and other security tasks required.
Work independently or with limited supervisory assistance. Perform and review the various administrative actions necessary to process documentary material in accordance with security control systems and other applicable government and company directives.
• Update and maintain all local security files and databases
• Process all DoD Installation clearance visit requests – (incoming and outgoing)
• Respond to government security requests on Government classified computer systems
• Monitor and track all annual / special briefings
• Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) –Govt database for all non-SCI clearances
• Security Database (SecDB) – Corporate personnel security system required for tracking all clearances & access
• Counterintelligence Net (CINet) – Gov’t required database for tracking foreign travel and foreign contacts for Lockheed Martin employees
• Tracking and assisting employees and contractors with their Standard Form SF86 Personnel Security Questionnaire (PSQ) prior to final review and submission
• Relay VAFB visitor access procedures for all personnel requiring access to the Base for PLSSS contract purposes
• Initiate new submittal process for requesting new employees for customer access – Letter of Justification (LOJ) requiring detailed justifications from management for access
• Coordinate LM Corp Annual Clearance Recertification to LM Security for all employees
• Initiate outgoing SCI visit certifications in the Gov’t Visitor Request System (GATEWAY)
• Assist with the Annual Industrial Security Refresher Training
• Provide copies of personnel security information at employee request for polys
• Process and file VAFB courier and annual escort forms
• Provide (pre-/post) foreign travel instruction to employees
• Assist with the mass re-issue of AECC and VAFB ID badges and re-programing
Desired Skills: A solid ability to use various databases and Microsoft Office products.
Knowledge of clearance processing and access control.
Knowledge of SCI and DOD security control systems is preferred. A fundamental knowledge of personal computer programs is essential. Ability to exercise tact and good judgment in handling contracts with others. Complete knowledge of diverse administrative procedures applicable within SCI and DoD support functions.
Ability to recognize differing situations and take appropriate actions
Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Poly
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.