Lockheed Martin Cyber Threat Intel Analyst in Virginia
Description: The primary role will be supporting the Cyber Inside team with cyber security consulting across multiple programs, in particular Cyber Threat Intel Analysis. This may include cyber intelligence generation, threat hunting operations, security assessments including penetration testing/ APT emulation, systems security engineering, secure code reviews, and security operations and threat analysis. This position has broad responsibilities across the realm of cyber security and will require in-depth knowledge of many aspects of Defensive Cyberspace Operations.
- Understanding of cyber threat intelligence analysis and current threat landscape
- Utilization of Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Host and network log analysis
- IoC management and creation
- Knowledge of security policy and compliance
- Experience with various network defense technologies, such as Intrusion Detection Systems and Firewalls
- Secure architecture design and development
- Experience with one or more of the following: Microsoft Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, Android, iOS
- Effective teaming skills (both internally and with external agencies)
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new analysis techniques with guidance from other senior team members
- Working knowledge of Defensive Cyberspace Operations, including intrusion response and analaysis, APT emulation, cyber threat intelligence analysis, threat hunting
- Current development skills in one or more of the following: C/C++, Assembly, Python, Go, Java, PowerShell, BASH
- Experience with enterprise vulnerability scanning solutions and deployments
- Working knowledge of various SIEM capabilities
- Architecture security assessments across various software architectures, frameworks and platforms
- Experience with network defense technologies in the following areas: EDR, SOAR, Firewalls, IDS/IPS
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.