Lockheed Martin Quality Assurance Helicopter Inspector in Wappingers Falls, New York
Description: 1. Assist in the overall duties and responsibilities of the Chief Inspector and the operation of the inspection department as described in the Repair Station manual.
2. Is responsible for the continuance of all maintenance and inspection and will be familiar with all turnover logs and related information.
3. Indoctrinating and training personnel in accordance with repair station Training Manual.
4. Must be familiar with appropriate FAR's including but not limited to Sections 23, 25, 43, 65, 91, 121, 135, and 145.
5. Must be familiar with and utilize the Repair Station Training Manual.
6. Reviews all technical data for conformity, current revision status and applicability to the product being maintained.
7. Reviews all work order packages for completeness and content.
8. Assistant to Quality Control Manager responsible for and maintain the FAR 145 Tool Calibration Log Book.
Current FAA Airframe and Power-plant mechanic ratings
Ability to learn new software applications quickly
Familiar with Microsoft software suite
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.