Lockheed Martin Cyber Governance Risk Compliance Senior - DC in Washington, District Of Columbia
Description: Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today’s most daunting yet rewarding challenges as a Lockheed Martin Cyber Security professional. You’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Point of Sales Financial Assets, Critical infrastructure, Transportation, Automation and the uninterrupted flow of materials throughout the world which keeps our modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat prediction, detection and eradication before an adversary could gain a foot hold, using industry leading methodologies and tools. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the vast resources of Lockheed Martin Corporation to keep cyber threats at bay.
The candidate will be a member of the Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. You will be a member of the Compliance Team and apply Vulnerability Management Strategy/Plan to best discover the enterprise network, determine appropriate tools and techniques, plan and schedule vulnerability assessment, conduct scans, report findings, provide recommendations and solicit feedback from the customer and workforce to achieve all project objectives.
Desired Skills: • Demonstrated ability to review and edit draft security artifacts as assigned to ensure compliance with SA&A, and FISMA.
• Assist in the creation of SA&A packages with the responsibility for gathering information from system owners, applying data to the appropriate templates, and attending meetings in support of the effort.
•Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
• Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
• Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization; Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
• Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
• Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Experience working with Network Enterprise personnel to ensure that IA security awareness, basics, literacy and training are provided to operations personnel
• Develop and implement programs to ensure that systems, network and data users are aware of, understand and follow NE and IA policies and procedures.
• Help prepare IA certification and accreditation documentation.
• Ensure that compliance monitoring occurs, and review results of such monitoring across the NE.
• Develop NIST / FISMA SA&A documentation for systems and networks undergoing certification and validate the quality of deliverables produced by the team.
• Assess risks, identify mitigation requirements and develop accreditation recommendations; be responsible for tracking SA&A requirements for assigned systems within the agency and validate that tasks are on schedule, and ensure the delivery of quality documentation.
• CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required) CompTIA Security+ CE, OR; Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), OR; ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), OR; Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security and CISSP
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation - US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.